DIALS core meeting 2021-03-11
- MG: organise a typing intro lecture, likely to happen in Q2.
- cbflib conda-forge package
- ND to prepare an agenda for the HDRMX meeting 16-18. March 2021
- ASB to organise a side-meeting next to the HDRMX workshop
- ASB to explore what should happen to cbflib maintenance in the future
- ND to set up a
cbflib_adaptbxpull request for MAR detector fixes. Verify with
- ASB to run tests on dxtbx#288 as per comment
- DP to try and generate a non-psana reproducer for the issue found by ASB
- dx2 proposal
- MG to put in a PR to create a proposal in the proposal-space
- MG+ND: Come up with a proposal to move away from all code being in header files and consolidate into a single library
- Move to
- MG to move
- MG to stop
dialsrunning on Python 2
dxtbx comparator pseudo-classes
dxtbx#302 found dxtbx comparator classes in
dxtbx.datablock. These classes (
DetectorDiff) should really be functions. Given they are in datablock they could move to
dxtbx.model.experiment_list, but possibly something like
dxtbx.model.compare makes more sense?
(This is independent of dxtbx#288 above)
AP: GW to add comment to that PR, rediscuss when ASB is present.
Thursday, March 25th, 4pm UK time, 8am PDT.