DIALS core meeting 2022-10-13
- ND to review: TOFBeam - A time-of-flight beam in dxtbx
- David McD going to revisit this and push for PR merges in context, ignore for now but will be coming up very soon - there are people with a great need for this!
std::stringsupport for messagepack. This is used in XFEL module, should try to fix.
- Is using pickle until this is fixed, so probably good to do
- AB Added to codecamp list. Might get to this!
- AB: Complete coordinate updates (Fix beam center and intensity readout of pixel coordinates)
- JBE: Run tests on https://github.com/dials/dials/pull/2128
- GW: Checks to see what https://github.com/cctbx/dxtbx/issues/559 affects.
- AB: Make PR for above
- Nick Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- AB: Create a PR for “Equipment components”
- RG: Review this
Dropping Data Blocks
- GW PR
- After PR/PRs, ASB to contact e.g. Mike Wall about this, too.
- GW thinks reasonable to merge when these concerns addressed
- Waiting on AB now, will get sorted as soon as can
- Planned time to work on this stuff in October
- From image viewer workshop
- Write a one page summary on projecting resolution rings onto a matplotlib image
- GW to create an issue tracking this -> https://github.com/cctbx/dxtbx/issues/562
Low memory/Sparse memory refinement
- Came up in conversation
- Various obstables
- Several breaking changes in recent versions
- Setuptools/editable installs changes recently, fixing in PR https://github.com/cctbx/cctbx_project/pull/802
- No direct effect on dials because we pin setuptools
- ND: Unpin setuptools at some point
Thursday, October 27th, 4pm (BST), 8am (PDT)