DIALS core meeting 2023-01-26
std::stringsupport for messagepack. This is used in XFEL module, should try to fix.
- Is using pickle until this is fixed, so probably good to do
- AB Added to codecamp list. Might get to this!
- Looking at this week. Removing seems acceptable and probably the easiest solution
- ND Action: PR to remove from dials code
- ND Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- ND: Unpin setuptools in DIALS builds
Dropping Data Blocks
- GW PR
- After PR/PRs, ASB to contact e.g. Mike Wall about this, too.
- GW thinks reasonable to merge when these concerns addressed
- Waiting on AB now, will get sorted as soon as can
- Planned time to work on this stuff in October
- Just after branch for 3.12 release of DIALS merge this
- Did this! However… this broke a lot. We reverted and made again, but a bit more complete.
- Currently actively being worked on -> https://github.com/cctbx/dxtbx/pull/570
- Moving test data to dials-data from dials-regression but ultimately should be done
- Action: DGW Still WIP, some data still needs to be moved over
- Important to be able to work on/modify directly in a bootstrap environment, make sure that this can be added as a likewise dependency
Ben started this then vanished for 9 months: do we want to do anthing with it? Action RJG.
[x] Richard take forward nxmx python module.
- note about pip installing for development
Richard - image view fast-api REST based tool to make bitmaps. Can also do spot finding so could retire spot finder server-client app and replace with RESTFUL thing. Server client still used but probably by people who would be happy to use a new thing do to the same job. Add as another package. Add deprecation flags to server client once flask version available?
Add to dials namespace. More eyes would be useful. What else would people want?
std pointer generation
Thursday, February 9th, 4pm (GMT), 8am (PST)