DIALS core meeting 2023-02-23
std::stringsupport for messagepack. This is used in XFEL module, should try to fix.
- Is using pickle until this is fixed, so probably good to do
- AB Added to codecamp list. Might get to this!
- Looking at this week. Removing seems acceptable and probably the easiest solution
- ND Action: PR to remove from dials code
- ND Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- ND: Unpin setuptools in DIALS builds
- Dropping Data Blocks (#504)
- Action: DGW WIP migrating data to dials-data
- ND: Squash rampage on repositories
- GW: Audit dxtbx/dials for
deepcopycalls to make sure they are sensible
- HJB Working on 0.9.8 release
- Discussion about making a thread to co-ordinate what it would take to move dials directly back to cbflib
Detector dxtbx.plot_detector_models fixes
- Aaron going to look at offline
- Some uncertainty over what has gone wrong
Handle Blank IDs
- Discussion over all/any
Reflection table performance tuning
- Agreed that a different approach should be used
Issue: Slicing reflection tables drops identifier map
- Would be very useful to fix
Make ScanBase polymorphic
- Issue: Having
get_wavelengthfail for polychromatic wavelength makes sense - however use cases have partially monochromatic changes, which this fails.
- Seems to be agreement to close this, and there will be new PRs to get this stuff in next month.
- Discussion over possible links of this to the beam Spectrum clases.
- Closing this PR, more PRs will be created when merging work begins in earnest.
Moving flex tables from dials to dxtbx
- Comments on deprecation instead of direct removal
- Action: Solve deprecation issue and merge conflicts, discuss next time.
Code camp idea?
- Aaaron suggests - a few days, couple of hours a day, work on outstanding smaller issues?
- Discuss next time
Thursday, March 9th, 4pm (GMT), 8am (PST)