DIALS core meeting 2023-03-09
std::stringsupport for messagepack. This is used in XFEL module, should try to fix.
- Is using pickle until this is fixed, so probably good to do
- AB Added to codecamp list. Might get to this!
- Looking at this week. Removing seems acceptable and probably the easiest solution
- ND Action: PR to remove from dials code
- ND Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- Dropping Data Blocks (#504)
- Action: DGW WIP migrating data to dials-data
- Still failures in DIALS test data
- ND: Look at DIALS failures and work out what needs to be migrated
- Moved windows CI/regression to CMake on Azure
- Planning to move Mac, but keeping linux on full bootstrap
- HJB Working on 0.9.8 release
- Discussion about making a thread to co-ordinate what it would take to move dials directly back to cbflib
- Shelve awaiting feedback from HJB
Detector dxtbx.plot_detector_models fixes
- Richard has fixed many of the issues
- Action: Aaron going to look
Handle Blank IDs
- Discussion over all/any
Issue: Slicing reflection tables drops identifier map
- Would be very useful to fix
- Action: JBE Now aware about, will look at
Moving flex tables from dials to dxtbx
- Comments on deprecation instead of direct removal
- Action: Solve deprecation issue and merge conflicts, discuss next time.
Code camp idea?
- Aaron suggests - a few days, couple of hours a day, work on outstanding smaller issues?
- Virtual DIALS code-camp
- Split into sessions:
- Graeme suggests linking to potential serial workshop being talked about at Cornell/CHESS for ~end of July
- Initial plans for Week of 17th July, unconfirmed
- Aaron been working on: nxmx_writer.py
- Converts from any dxtbx format to NXMX HDF5
- Supports appending
- Does not (yet!) support Scan/Gonio
- Code camp for the axis??
- Action: Schedule session to work/finish off
dials.cosym applies an incompatible reindexing operator
- Graeme has asked Richard to have a look
Thursday, March 23rd, 3pm (GMT), 8am (PDT) (Two hours + Coding)