DIALS core meeting 2023-04-06
- ND: PR to remove
std::stringsupport for messagepack from dials code
- ND Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- Dropping Data Blocks (#504)
- ND: Look at DIALS failures and work out what needs to be migrated
- RG: Investigate
dials.cosymapplies an incompatible reindexing operator (
- DM: Moving flex tables; Solve
dials#2113deprecation issue and merge conflicts
Moving flex tables from dials to dxtbx
- Previously discussed deprecation instead of direct removal
- This work appears to have been done by DM
- Had planned to re-discuss at next meeting
- Discussion about what is actually being moved/deprecated
flex_tablespecifically is moved, but
reflection_tableis staying in DIALS as-is
- ND plans to merge next week after the DIALS release
Code camp idea?
- Aaron suggests - a few days, couple of hours a day, work on outstanding smaller issues?
- Virtual DIALS code-camp
- Split into sessions:
- Graeme suggests linking to potential serial workshop being talked about at Cornell/CHESS for ~end of July
- Initial plans for Week of 17th July, unconfirmed
NX Writer! (prev)
- Did some scan-related work last time
- What is state?
- Few test failures relating to dependencies on dials, xfel
- These will be worked on!
- ND to merge https://github.com/cctbx/dxtbx/pull/612
Thursday, April 20th, 4pm (BST), 8am (PDT)