DIALS core meeting 2023-04-20
- ND: PR to remove
std::stringsupport for messagepack from dials code
- ND Investigate getting
psanatests running on the DIALS xfel-regression testing
- Dropping Data Blocks (#504)
- ND: Look at DIALS failures and work out what needs to be migrated
- RG: Investigate
dials.cosymapplies an incompatible reindexing operator (
- DM: Moving flex tables; Solve
dials#2113deprecation issue and merge conflicts
Moving flex tables from dials to dxtbx
- Merge conflicts appear to have been resolved?
- ND planned to merge next week after the DIALS release
- couple of test failures regarding slicing
- Merge when fixed!
NX Writer! (prev)
- Did some scan-related work last time
- What is state?
- Few test failures relating to dependencies on dials, xfel
- These will be worked on!
- ND to merge https://github.com/cctbx/dxtbx/pull/612
- Missed merge window, any outstanding issues?
- Aaron to make basic test case
Removing cctbx.xfel dependencies from dials.index
- Discovered when running conda-forge testing
- https://github.com/cctbx/cctbx_project/compare/serial_tbx !
Code camp idea?
- Aaron suggests - a few days, couple of hours a day, work on outstanding smaller issues?
- Virtual DIALS code-camp
- Split into sessions:
- Graeme suggests linking to potential serial workshop being talked about at Cornell/CHESS for ~end of July
- Week of 17th July, confirmed
Thursday, May 4th, 4pm (BST), 8am (PDT)